COMPUTER-INTEGRATED PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES
Courses to be studied:
- printing production fundamentals;
- printing materials;
- computerization and automation of printing operations;
- color reflection fundamentals;
- decoration processes;
- printing workshops and office equipment;
- text processing fundamentals;
- computer graphics;
- computer editing systems and nets;
- specialized software of printing operations control;
- printing technology.
- is able to work with different types of printing;
- exploits computer systems of printing;
- arranges the technological process of printing production.