DESIGN OF PRINTING PRODUCTION
Courses to be studied:
- plastic anatomy;
- composition fundamentals;
- color studies;
- engraving techniques and special graphics;
- mage and graphical advertising;
- editing and printing technology;
- manuscript and computer fonts;
- multimedia technologies;
- construction, decorating and illustrating of printing production;
- design of printing production.
- combines artistic skills and modern computer technologies application;
- creates unique printed products;
- elaborates visual interpreting of the object with the help of imagination.