PUBLISHING AND EDITING STUDIES
Courses to be studied:
- newspaper journalism;
- general editing;
- publishing management;
- publishing and printing standards;
- fundamentals of editing and journalism;
- modern editing and literary process;
- theory of advertising and preparation of advert-editions;
- technical editing and graphic design;
- editing of scientific, science adapted, academic, reference and fiction literature.
Specialist of editing and publishing can:
- edit texts of different aim-oriented and reader- oriented purposes;
- perform design and technical editing;
- typeset and process text and image.