Courses to be studied:
- printing production fundamentals;
- text and image processing;
- design of printing production;
- computer graphics;
- digital pre-press preparation;
- computer-printing software and networks;
- engineering and computer graphics;
- technical editing;
- pre-press technology.
A specialist of data processing:
- performs the pre- press of editions;
- knows the principles of book-composing and typesetting;
- is able to work with the computer programs
of image creating and processing.